Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Decorations

My family loves Christmas. When it comes to time to set up the Christmas decorations we away set them up as a family. I like putting the ornaments on the tree. My sister and I get to decorate the upstairs. My parent set the nativity sets up and the mantel above the fireplace. My favorite part of decorating is setting up the train under the Christmas tree. My sisters favorite part is setting up the village under the tree. The thing my parents like to do is sett up the nativity sets and the lights outside the house. Outside this year we have lights on the house, trees with stars on top, and a 5 foot star that hangs from the balcony in on the top floor. This year it is my turn to hang the 5 foot star on the balcony and I can't wait to do that, but we don't do it till the last week of school before Christmas break/winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment