Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My favorite Thanksgiving meals

I like a lot of food my favorite types of food are eating thanksgiving foods. I like eating the turkey because my family puts a special seasoning on and it makes the turkey taste very good. My dads mom makes a very good stuffing because it has so much flavor and spices. My dads mom also makes a sweet potato casserole and it has sweet potato and brown sugar and marshmallows on top. I always get to make the mash potato's because I make them the best. My families don't do the traditional green beans we add cheese and make it a casserole. My aunt makes a cheesy green bean casserole that has cheese and green beans and a special ingredient that I can't share. On my dads side we have macaroni and cheese that is homemade from scratch. I help do a lot of the cooking and so does my cousin on my moms side. I made a dessert that was a brownie layer, then a mint layer, and then a dark chocolate fudge layer. Thanksgiving is my favorite eating holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment