Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Favorite Colors

I have many favorite colors. My most favorite ones are blue, teal, and turquoise. I like those colors because the are all light colors. In the pink category I like hot pink, light pink, and pale pink. I like all pink, but those ones are my absolute favorite. In the green area I like light green and that is all. I don't actually know why I like that color. I don't like any reds, oranges, and yellows, but I love any shade or color of purple. I love purple so much because it goes good with my eyes according to my parent and family. My most of all favorite color is teal because it just fits my personality, but the real reason why I like it is that it is a very light color and I can really go with any item of clothing in my closet. Next time I will be talking about My Favorite Foods. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment