Monday, November 9, 2015

Friday of the Family Reunion

We started driving down on Thursday and drove halfway and stayed the night at a hotel. We woke up at 8:30 and we didn't leave the hotel till 10:00 or 10:30. Once we were on the road we got to the Farm House where we would be staying. I had Chicken Noodle Soup and some peppers. I was so glad to be out of the very back of the car because my sister had brought her best friend down this year. I did a lot of homework on the ride down and while I was there. The time flew by from when I got there and when it was time to go over to where we make the Apple Butter and meet my cousins there. When I first arrived I went out side and played with the little kids. When my cousins finally got there we started leading group games. My cousins names are Allison and Cate. When the games were over we went inside the big silver shed and started helping peel the apples. When the apples were done Ali, Cate and I helped put food out for diner. We had Pork Barbecue Sandwiches. I started more games like Ghost in the Graveyard and Hide in go Seek. It was really dark so when I hid I would lay down in the middle of the grass and nobody would see me because it was so dark. Then we went back and did homework because my cousins also had homework so we all did homework together. We had to go to bed earlier then we normally do because the next day we had to get up very early. The next day we had to start the fires. Tomorrow I will be talking about Saturday at my Family Reunion. See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment