Monday, November 2, 2015

First Day of the Second Quarter

It was good to be back in school. I got spelling, a new lunch period because I got moved to lunch A. I had so much fun being back at school because I actually like school unlike other people. I like the first day back for each quarter because it makes me feel happy to be getting homework again because in the last quarter for me there was like 3-4 weeks hat I didn't have any homework. I also feel that the first quarter went by fast because today was already a new day to the second quarter. I think my favorite part of this quarter is going to be the journaling/blogging for Language arts with the one and only Mr. Streit. I love t journal and write so that is why I think that journaling is going to be my favorite part of the second quarter. That's all I have to say for the first day of the second quarter and I will be back tomorrow with the topic of Halloween; so tune in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment