Monday, November 16, 2015

Sunday at Apple Butter

On Sunday we woke up at 10:00 am and left the house at 11:00 am. We went over and had a church service and my cousins and I had to say a speech. The service was abut an hour long and then we went out side to play some games. Then it was lunch time, so we came inside and ate different chili. There also was a chili competition where the best chili gets a spacial chili bowl that says all the people who have won in the previous years.Then after lunch it was time to pack up and clean up from the Apple Butter weekend. Once the packing up was done a lot of families had started saying good bye and heading off on the road. A couple hours later we went back to the farm house and packed up with my cousins. We choose not to go for a horse back ride. Finally my cousins left to go to the airport and my family and I hit the road back to Minnesota. It was an 8 hour drive back to Minnesota and I as cooped up in the very back of the car. I don't like sitting in the very back of the car because I am all alone, but I get a nice way to lounge. That's all for this time. Toon in next time when I talk about Thanksgiving.Talk to yah soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment