Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween

For Halloween I was a witch. My witches costume was purple and black with a purple hat with black lace or mesh. I wore boots and my sisters friend did my make up. My mom and dad were a goblin and a cave women. My sister was a witch and was handing out candy with her friend at her friends house. My dog was Ms. Piggy from the Muppet's. Every person who came to the door laughed at my dog because she was a good girl and my parents were bad people. My mom bought to many bags of candy so after i was done trick or treating i gave the extra candy and my candy that i didn't want to Simon. Simon asked for my candy before Halloween and so I said I would give him my extra candy to him and Samantha gave her candy to Ben. Ben was late so i yelled at my top of my lungs in the middle of the street saying Ben come get Samantha's candy in the next 5 minutes or you don't get it at all. Next time I will be talking about Friday at my Family Reunion. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment