Sunday, January 10, 2016

2 different teams I cheer for

I cheer for two different teams because of my dad and my dads dad. I cheer for the Vikings because I want my dad to be happy. If my dad isn't happy then he won't be in a good mood for the whole week. Then if I cheer for the Vikings I get to go to more games. I like going to games because I get to get souvenir cups and buckets and make my mom mad. I also cheer for the Packers because my grandpa likes them a lot. So that means if I cheer for the Packers I get to continue being my grandpas favorite grandchild.  Another reason I like the Packers is because my sister thinks I am a Cheese Head. I also think I am a good cheese head so I agree with her and that is the last reason I like the PACKERS. I want to see another PACKERS super bowl win. Next time I will be talking about my favorite ice cream and the way I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment