Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Tournament on Saturday

On Saturday I had a Volleyball tournament. My team had a schedule of Play, Ref, Play, Ref, Sit, Play. We played Club 43's 14-2's first and we beat them in 2 sets. By the way Brita L. played for Club 43. Then we had to ref the next game and Kokoro beat MN Select in 3 sets. Then we played again and played Kokoro and lost to them in 3 sets. We lost because of our serving. Then we had to ref again and MN Select beat Club 43 in 2 sets. That also was the set I was stuck doing the book and I messed up. Finally we got to sit and eat dinner while Kokoro beat Club 43 in 2 sets. Then it was time to play our last game and we beat MN Select in 2 sets. Me and two other people on my team were so glad that we beat MN Select in 2 sets because we never could beat them last year. It was 9:10 that night before we left because we are the home team so we had to play the last game that night. Our team got 2nd place in our bracket. Next time I will talk about My dad liking the Vikings and me liking the Green Bay, Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment