Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday at School

Today at school wasn't as bad as yesterday. I only got one assignment that is due tomorrow. The assignment was in Spanish and it was really easy compared to other assignments I have had. I did get some homework that is due Friday and that is in Social Studies and in Science. I do have homework for math, but I did a extra test and Ms Meyer gave me a free homework pass so I am thinking of using it this week. I am thinking of doing some of the problems, but I will automatically get full credit. I also have to take a spelling test on Friday and a math test on Thursday. Mr Streit gave us an original poetry assignment where we can get bonus points for presenting to the class and bonus points for allowing him to put the poems on a bulletin board. That's all the homework I have for this week, but I have to get my grades up because the end of the quarter is next week. Oh  and there is one more thing I get a five day weekend next week because it is the end of the quarter. That's all for today and I don't know what I will write about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment