Saturday, January 9, 2016

Babysitting

I do a lot of babysitting to get money. I babysit my neighbors kids and the both are so funny. There is a 3 year old named Victoria. Then there is a 8 year old named Lydia. They are sisters and they don't really get along that well. I have to keep them apart and play with them together. They like to play on a old swing set I used to have. Victoria likes to be in my arms or standing and holding my hand right next to me. Then Lydia likes to be running or doing something in front of me. Are favorite thing to do is play games inside because it is something we can do any time of the year. They also like to play in the snow and go sledding. There favorite thing they like to do is play with there hamsters because there hamsters are named Zippy and Fireball.Victoria made the name Fireball up and Lydia made the name Zippy up. Just to let you know they are so cute. That's all for this time and I will talk about Being Halfway through the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment