Friday, January 8, 2016

Fun times in Quarter 2

It has come to the end of Quarter 2. Once it is the end of Quarter 2 then we are halfway through the year. In Quarter 2 I have had a lot of fun because personally I have not had a lot of homework. I have had to do a lot of Spelling Test because of Mr Striet. I know that having test help us learn, but they should be easier because they are so much work to do the end of the quarter test. The end of the quarter tests are where you have to study all the words from that quarter and then the teacher chooses the words he wants to do on the tests. All my teachers each had a test on the same day and it was really hard to study for all the tests. And there were a lot of days where there were confusing schedules because of concerts or school assembles. My favorite part of the quarter is that I had so much fun not being squished between so many people at one table. Then again I can't wait till next quarter because it is almost the end of the quarters. That is all I have for you today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment