Friday, January 8, 2016

What my grandma cooks

My grandma cooks so many good foods. She makes Chicken Pot Pie which is delicious. It is chicken, noodles, and potatoes. She makes a Chocolate Pie which is better then what you could buy at a store. It has a Oreo crust, chocolate pudding, more chocolate pudding and whip cream. My favorite thing of what she makes is the macaroni and cheese, it is completely homemade. It is homemade cheese sauce and homemade noodles, and the noodles I have to be clear are homemade. She makes a mad potato soup because it has a tone of potatoes. There is also bacon and sausage on the side for the toppings. There is nothing that my grandma can't make because she is just the best cook for both sides of my family. You name it she can cook it up for you. There is one last thing before I go and that is she makes the best homemade pancakes ever. The pancakes are buttermilk and have lots of sugar. And she lets us put whip cream and powder sugar on top of the pancakes. That's all for this time and later I will be talking about my different Christmas decorations. Thanks! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment