Sunday, January 10, 2016

Why my dad is mad

My dad is very mad at the Vikings because they could have won. He loves his Vikings and he was happy that they won against the Packers to win the Division. Then they got to play at home for the 1st round of the play offs. Then it was time for the game today and the Sea hawks were favored. Then Walsh got 3 field goals and the Sea hawks got a touchdown. Then the Sea hawks got a field goal an then the Sea hawks had the lead. After that, the Vikings drove down the field and then had to go for a field goal. Then Walsh had to go for a field at the 27 yard line. Finally Walsh kicked and missed it and then he missed it. That was the end of the game with a Sea hawks win. The final score was Sea hawks 10 and Vikings 9. That is why my dad is mad and depressed right now. See why my dad loves football so much Next time I will talk about My tournament yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment