Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Friendships and Family

There are many important things in the world, but I think Friendships and Family are the most important. They can be long lasting friends and you can still make new friends, but keep the old. You live with the same family you whole. You know your whole family for your life even if you move away. My most favorite thing about friendships is making new friends and keeping the old. The most important part about family is always spending time with your family even if you don't live in there same house. My favorite thing to do with my friends are to just sit and hang out with them. My favorite thing to do with my family is play games and goof off. Everybody should find something they enjoy with there family a same with there friends. Ohh and one more important thing have fun. Next time is my Tuesday at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment