Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas and New Years Break/ Winter Break

It wasn't the best Winter Break I have had because the best winter break I had was last Christmas and New Years. But this year I gave gifts to the less fortunate. I also got a Fit bit, so I am so happy about that. The first week I went to Illinois to hang with my moms side of the family. Then the second week of break I stayed home and hung out with my dads parents because the rest of the family didn't want to come to the cold Minnesota. They were all scared of the Minnesota cold weather. Last Years Winter Break was the best I have had because I flew from one side of the country to another. I flew from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania all the way across the country to San Diego, California. It was a whole day trip. But the thing that is hanging around in my mind is what my family is going to do for Winter Break next year. Every year we do Thanksgiving and New Years with one side of the family and Christmas with the other side of the family. So all I know for next year is that I will have Thanksgiving and New Years with my moms side of the family and Christmas with my dads side of the family. Next time is talking about the Snow and the Winter. Thanks! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment