Friday, January 8, 2016

Other things I like to do when my grandparents are in town

When my grandparents are in town we don't just like to do games we also to go for walks, play in the snow, and watch TV. We go for walks around the lake and around the city. My grandparents are really athletic and so they love to walk. We normally walk with my dog. We play in the snow with snowballs and snow guns. I also like to play on the trampoline with my grandparents. We love to watch TV together because we do it to take a break from being active. We watch a lot of shows on ABC and on Disney Channel. Some of the shows include Jessie, Bunk'd, and Girl Meets World. I love Bunk'd the best and my grandparents like Wheel of Fortune. When it is time to change what we are watching we will just go to different rooms in the house where there are other TV's. It normally happens when they have already watched the episode. A lot of the time we play games while watching TV. My grandpa's favorite thing to watch is Football on ESPN. And I hate Football, so that is normally when I go to a different channel or room. Now I have had to limit how much TV I watch because I have top be doing homework or practicing Volleyball. I love Volleyball. Next time I will be writing about What all my Grandma cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment