Sunday, January 10, 2016

Favorite Ice Cream and Toppings

I have many different types of Ice Cream and Toppings to put on the Ice Cream. These are my favorite types of Ice Cream from Sebastian Joe. I like there Oreo ice cream. With Oreo cookies, hot fudge, and whipped cream. Then I like there Pavarotti. With this flavor I don't like any toppings on it. It is great with nothing on top. Then when I have Ice Cream here at home I like plain chocolate. On top of it I like to make a great big sundae piled high. Then I like plain Vanilla, but then I add a lot of chocolate to make it chocolate ice cream. Then I add more toppings then you can count on top. There are many more types of ice cream I like but I can't think of anymore right now. This is also the last time I will be talking to you this quarter. this is also the last time I will be blogging because I like to go every other. So next Quarter I will be doing a journal. But then after that I will come back to blog to finish out the year of 7th grade. Bye! Bye! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment